This is the Linux app named Cryptomator whose latest release can be downloaded as Cryptomator-1.10.1-x64.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Cryptomator with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Cryptomator is a free and open source project that offers multi-platform, transparent client side encryption of your files in the cloud. It works with just about any cloud storage service; is totally transparent so you can work with your files how you normally would; and secure with a 256-bit key length AES encryption. It’s also simple and easy to use with no need for different accounts, key management, cloud access grants or cipher configurations.
- Works with Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive, ownCloud, Nextcloud and any other cloud storage service which synchronizes with a local directory
- Open Source means: No backdoors, control is better than trust
- Client-side: No accounts, no data shared with any online service
- Totally transparent: Just work on the virtual drive as if it were a USB flash drive
- AES encryption with 256-bit key length
- File names get encrypted
- Folder structure gets obfuscated
- Use as many vaults in your Dropbox as you want, each having individual passwords
- One thousand commits for the security of your data!
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/cryptomator.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.