This is the Linux app named Tutanota whose latest release can be downloaded as 3.89.23.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Tutanota with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Tutanota is an open source email client focused on security and privacy. It is built with end-to-end encryption and 2FA, so you can be assured of utmost email security.
Tutanota is always encrypted, so whether you’re using their secure webmail client, mobile apps or desktop clients, you can be sure to communicate securely.
- End-to-end encryption and 2FA
- Encryption on all devices
- No personal information and no phone numbers required to register
- Free Encrypted Calendar
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/tutanota.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.