This is the Linux app named DateTypes whose latest release can be downloaded as DateTypes.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named DateTypes with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
This project hosts methods for creating own business datetypes and runtime enumerations. Furthermore it encapsulates calculation and type conversion for numeric types. It also provides a mechanism for datetype versioning and validation.
- Creating business datetypes
- Managing different versions of defined datetypes
- Validation of given datetype values by constraints
- Dynamic enumerations @ runtime
- Allows date handling by daycount methods
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/datetypes/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.