This is the Linux app named DateUtils whose latest release can be downloaded as dateutils-0.9.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named DateUtils with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
A pure java calendar utility, with a date field and navigable calendar.
Actual version: 0.9 (November 23th)
Now, allow selection rules (like: only before a date, or only weekday), auto language use (by OS configuration) - or custom if you prefer...
I hope this help you.. Download, use, study and post a review..
: More documentation, FAQ.
: Range date selection (dd/mm/yyyy-dd/mm/yyyy). One field, two dates.
Next version (0.95), with range date selection, will be released in this month (03/2012) but it's very hard. The result will be amazing, so don't be angry with the delay,,,
- DateField, with date validation to Swing
- DateChooser, a visual calendar to Swing integrated with field
- Date selection rule: Allow only a weekday, or after some day.. Or both!! Or more!!
- Date selection rule: Create your own rule to date selection
- Very easy to use, with a good example class "how to use"
- Suport date formats dd/mm/yyyy and mm/dd/yyyy
by Industry or Sector
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/dateutils/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.