This is the Linux app named Docebo ELearning Joomla plugin whose latest release can be downloaded as DoceboJoomla.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Docebo ELearning Joomla plugin with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Docebo ELearning Joomla plugin
Joomla is the second most used CMS in the world – more than fifty million people have downloaded Joomla to build their website! Not only companies, but also governments are using Joomla.
Docebo Learning Management System (LMS) is now part of this widely recognized universe since a Joomla user can easily add a Docebo plugin to his/her own website.
The Joomla LMS plugin allows users to:
- Embed online courses on their Joomla website and assign training by using the Joomla dashboard
- Access courses and training reports, plus control the whole ELearning project directly from Joomla
- Display courses assigned to logged-in users by using a Joomla widget
- Import in Docebo their Joomla user database
- Enable the Single Sign On between Joomla and Docebo
Information Technology, Financial and Insurance Industry, Healthcare Industry, Education, Telecommunications Industry
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/docebojoomlalms/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.