This is the Linux app named DrawWKT whose latest release can be downloaded as DrawWKT-1.6.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named DrawWKT with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Small and powerful!
Write one or several WKT geometries on the text box, and visualize them in a click. Alternatively, draw the geometries in the drawing panel and you will have the WKT in the text box.
You can also write your geometry readers and import your geometries in any format.
- Open Source!
- Draw points, line strings and polygons and get automatically the WKT text.
- Write geometries in WKT format and visualize them immediatelly.
- Zoom in and find the details of your geometries.
- Pure Java, no dependencies, run anywhere!
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/drawwkt/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.