This is the Linux app named DubCen Calculator whose latest release can be downloaded as DubCen-v3.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named DubCen Calculator with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Over the years, performing even basic calculations has become a tedious task. The old offline calculators have now a really obsolete user User Interface and most of the online resources are full of ads. DubCen is built to plug all these gaps.
Our logo represents what we do. 2*C simply means 2*100 (C=100 in roman numerals). Hope you understand it now! Our logo represents the calculators and converters that DubCen has.
DubCen name comes from Double+Century. We aim to offer 200 high quality calculators with DubCen. Right now, we are nowhere even close to that. Thus, we need you! We want our users to decide what should the other 150 calculators be.
DubCen is built to provide users a memorable calculation experience.
- Free and Open Source
- Available both offline and online
- Saves Your History
- Modern UI
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/dubcen-calculator/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.