This is the Linux app named Drumstick Metronome whose latest release can be downloaded as kmetronome-1.2.0.tar.bz2. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Drumstick Metronome with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Drumstick Metronome is a MIDI based metronome using the ALSA sequencer.
Intended for musicians and music students, it is a tool to keep the rhythm while playing musical instruments.
It uses MIDI for sound generation instead of digital audio, allowing low CPU usage and very accurate timing thanks to the ALSA sequencer.
- Easy to use graphic user interface.
- MIDI only. Can be used with software- or external MIDI synthesizers.
- Based on ALSA sequencer. Provides input and output ports
- Highly customizable parameters
- External control: D-Bus and MIDI realtime
- Custom rhythm patterns
Education, End Users/Desktop, Other Audience
X Window System (X11), Qt
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/kmetronome/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.