This is the Linux app named Drumstick MIDI Monitor whose latest release can be downloaded as kmidimon-1.3.1.tar.bz2. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Drumstick MIDI Monitor with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Drumstick MIDI Monitor
Drumstick MIDI Monitor is a MIDI monitor for Linux using ALSA sequencer and Qt5 user interface.
- Easy to use Qt5 graphic user interface
- Based on ALSA sequencer. Provides one input port to be connected to other programs and devices using the usual external tools (aconnect, QJackCtl...)
- Customizable event filters and sequencer parameters
- Supports all MIDI messages, including System Exclusive, and some ALSA messages
- MIDI Playback of the recorded session or loaded MIDI file
- Saves to a text file or standard MIDI file the recorded event list
X Window System (X11), Qt
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/kmidimon/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.