This is the Linux app named EasyAac - MP3 to AAC/M4A Converter whose latest release can be downloaded as easyaac_0.4.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named EasyAac - MP3 to AAC/M4A Converter with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
EasyAac - MP3 to AAC/M4A Converter
EasyAac is an easy to use shell script which converts MP3 files in an M3U playlist to AAC+.
Usage: easyaac.sh playlist.m3u bitrate
Please note that bitrate is specfied in kbps
This script requires lame, aacplusenc and MP4Box installed. In most Linux distributions, MP4Box is provided by the package "gpac"
it can be installed in Ubuntu by issuing following command
sudo apt-get install gpac
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/easyaac/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.