This is the Linux app named EasyClassifier whose latest release can be downloaded as EasyClassifier4MIR_0_2.rar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named EasyClassifier with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Audio classifiers are models that are able to predict whether a sound is something or not. The creation of such classifier is normally hard and requires help from an expert.
EasyClassifier intends to make the creation of good audio classifiers more intuitive for inexperienced users.
For Guides, check our wiki: https://sourceforge.net/p/easyclassifier/wiki/Home/
Under the hood, EasyClassifier uses ACE and jAudio from JMIR(http://jmir.sourceforge.net/).
Please, email bugs to [email protected]
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/easyclassifier/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.