This is the Linux app named ePubExport whose latest release can be downloaded as ePubExport.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named ePubExport with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
ePubExport is a Mediawiki extension for export wiki pages in epub format for offline reading in supported electronic readers or tablets.
- Generate ebook files from wikimedia pages in epub format
- Genreate ebook file from group of wikimedia pages in epub format
- images are embedded in the epub file
- User-defined CSS
- User-defined fonts
- Embedded fonts
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/epubexport/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.