This is the Linux app named EVE Industrial Assistant to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as EVE_Industry_Tool.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named EVE Industrial Assistant to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
EVE Industrial Assistant to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:EVE Industrial Assistant is a desktop application written in C# that assists with the day-to-day tasks that a Industrial player may encounter.
The scope of the program includes:
- A Blueprint database which the user can add select blueprints into his own 'Collection' with custom values
- A Mining Yield Calculator that is available with preset options
- A Order System that utilizes either Base or User blueprints to calculate the minerals needed, by extension also the amount of ore needed, and also generates a report for each other.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/eve-indy-assist/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.