This is the Linux app named FFJUXS whose latest release can be downloaded as ffjuxs+jdom.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named FFJUXS with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
FFJUXS Free Java Universal XML Serializer: The aim of this project is to create a serializer that supports anything the standard Java Serializion supports (not just JavaBeans) - and more - using the XML file format and giving many options.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/ffjuxs/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.