This is the Linux app named Freeware Advanced Audio Codec whose latest release can be downloaded as faac-220.127.116.11.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Freeware Advanced Audio Codec with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Freeware Advanced Audio Codec
FAAC is an Advanced Audio Coder (MPEG2-AAC, MPEG4-AAC). The goal of FAAC is to explore the possibilities of AAC and exceed the quality of the currently best MP3 encoders.
You can submit pull requests via GitHub:
- High quality audio
- High-speed encoding
Science/Research, Telecommunications Industry, Developers, End Users/Desktop
Win32 (MS Windows), Command-line
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/faac/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.