This is the Linux app named GeOxygene whose latest release can be downloaded as geoxygene-util-1.7.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named GeOxygene with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
GeOxygene aims at providing an open framework which implements OGC/ISO specifications for the development and deployment of geographic (GIS) applications. It is a open source contribution of the COGIT lab. at the IGN (the French National Mapping Agency).
Science/Research, Advanced End Users, Developers, End Users/Desktop, Other Audience
Project is a relational object mapper, Project is a database abstraction layer (API), XML-based, Other API, Oracle, PostgreSQL (pgsql)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/oxygene-project/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.