This is the Linux app named Gigaset 307x isdn Linux drivers whose latest release can be downloaded as gigaset-frontend-0.5.3-win32.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Gigaset 307x isdn Linux drivers with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Gigaset 307x isdn Linux drivers
The Gigaset 3070 isdn is the ancestor of a family of ISDN DECT base stations allowing the connection of a PC via USB or DECT. This project is building the Linux support (drivers and frontend utilities) which Siemens neglected to provide.
- use Gigaset SX255 as Linux ISDN device
- handset phonebook upload/download
- call a number for a handset (CTI)
- send/receive SMS
- and more
Advanced End Users, System Administrators, Developers
Non-interactive (Daemon), Command-line
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/gigaset307x/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.