This is the Linux app named Informatica ExecuteWorkflow whose latest release can be downloaded as ExecuteWorkflow.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Informatica ExecuteWorkflow with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
A Java utility that uses the Informatica Operations API allowing parameter inputs, trapping of suspended workflows and ability to send an email on failure. This utility extends the functionality of the pmcmd startworkflow and starttask command.
If you pass in a parameter file and individual parameters on the command line, a temporary parameter file is created that has the values from the parameter file and appends the individual parameters.
The e-mail sent is in HTML format using tables and looks similar to the workflow monitor output.
- Written in java using Informatica Operations API.
- Platform independent.
- Can be executed on any OS supported by Informatica SDK without installing the PowerCenter server or client software.
- Pass in up to 10 individual name-value pair parameters enclosed with "" that will be used in the workflow (ie "$$Parameter=value")
- Individual parameters can be appended to an existing parameter file.
- Ability to send an email to comma delimited list of addresses on workflow failures using SMTP.
- Traps a suspended workflow and fails the command.
- Use of a default properties file to define server names, authentication and email settings.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/infaexec/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.