This is the Linux app named JasperStarter whose latest release can be downloaded as jasperstarter-3.6.2-Setup.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named JasperStarter with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
JasperStarter is a command line launcher and batch compiler for JasperReports.
- Java8 compatible (a special version supporting Java7 is available)
- Run any JasperReport that needs a jdbc, CSV, XML or empty datasource
- Use with any database for which a jdbc driver is available
- Execute reports that need runtime parameters and optionally prompt for them
- Print directly to system default or given printer
- Optionally show printer dialog to choose printer
- Export to file
- Export multiple formats in one commanding call
- Support for Metadata Export
- Compile, print and export in one commanding call
- Integrate in non Java applications (for example PHP, Python)
- A recent version of JasperReports is already included
- Binary executable on Windows
- new public API for direct access f.e. through python (example available)
Advanced End Users, System Administrators, Developers
Java Swing, Command-line
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/jasperstarter/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.