This is the Linux app named jGnash whose latest release can be downloaded as jgnash-3.5.1-bin.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named jGnash with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
jGnash is a cross platform personal finance application written in Java. jGnash is a double entry system with support for multiple currencies. jGnash can import OFX and QIF files.
- Double Entry Accounting with reconciliation tools
- Budgeting with multiple scenario options and export to spreadsheet capability
- Investment Accounts and automatic import of Stocks, Bond, and Funds price history
- Nestable accounts with automatic rollup of totals and intelligent handling of mixed currencies
- OFX, QFX, mt940, and QIF import capabilities
- Reminders and automatic transaction entry and notifications
- Intelligent handling of multiple currencies and exchange rates with automatic online exchange rate updates
- Printable reports with PDF and spreadsheet export capability
- XML and relational database file formats
- Operates on any main-stream PC operating system
Advanced End Users, End Users/Desktop
XML-based, db4objects (db4o)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/jgnash/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.