This is the Linux app named JFreeChart whose latest release can be downloaded as jfreechart-1.0.19.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named JFreeChart with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
JFreeChart is a free (LGPL) chart library for the Java(tm) platform. It supports bar charts, pie charts, line charts, time series charts, scatter plots, histograms, simple Gantt charts, Pareto charts, bubble plots, dials, thermometers and more.
*** JFreeChart has moved to GitHub: https://github.com/jfree/jfreechart ***
- extensive set of 2D charts
- zooming and panning
- export to PNG, SVG, PDF
- mature and stable API
- great community support
Java Swing, Java AWT, Project is a graphics toolkit
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/jfreechart/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.