This is the Linux app named JMEDS (Java Multi Edition DPWS Stack) whose latest release can be downloaded as ws4d-java-se-full-dpws-debug-with-security.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named JMEDS (Java Multi Edition DPWS Stack) with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
JMEDS (Java Multi Edition DPWS Stack)
DESCRIPTIONJMEDS is a lightweight, modular and extendable software framework for using the "Devices Profile for Web-Services (DPWS)" in Java based environments. It runs on Java CLDC (e.g. on embedded devices), CDC, Android and SE platforms.
12.02.2014 v2.0.0 beta 10
fixed the EXI release and included schema files for EXI's schema informed mode,
multiple other bug fixes
Bugfix release of JMEDS Framework: v2.0.0 beta 9a
30.08.2013 v2.0.0 beta 9
New version of JMEDS Framework
We are doing our best to answer all questions from you and fix the bugs that are found as fast as we can! So don't hesitate to ask questions or report unexpected behaviour/bugs that you might find.
DPWS Explorer released on http://ws4d.e-technik.uni-rostock.de/dpws-explorer/
- Implements DPWS 1.0 & 1.1
- Supports Security, Binary Attachment, Multi-Device, Generic Web-Interfaces and Discovery Proxies
- Usable on all Java Editions (from CLDC for embedded to SE for high end devices, or android devices)
- On-the-Fly WSDL Generation (Interpretation of WSDL at Runtime)
- DPWS Explorer is a GUI-based analytical tool for DPWS compliant services. Is available at: http://ws4d.e-technik.uni-rostock.de/dpws-explorer/
- Plugin/Module concept allows flexible, resource effective configuration
- Various Diagnostic Features available (Stream logging, JMEDS AdminService etc.)
- Compatible with Microsoft Windows Vista, 7 and 8 (JMEDS services appears in network environment browser)
- New documentation online (see https://sourceforge.net/projects/ws4d-javame/files/ws4d-jmeds-v2/framework/v.2.0.0-beta7/documentation/)
- Automatically network detection and refreshing
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/ws4d-javame/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.