This is the Linux app named JTouch whose latest release can be downloaded as JTouch-1.0.7.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named JTouch with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Java HTTP browser, with a Swing GUI or command line. Supports IBM and SUN JSSE, low level SSL configuration, authentication, cookies, and custom headers. This a good tool for debugging proxies, web servers, and automating complex page checking or timestamp requests.
- http https client in GUI (browser) or CLI mode (command-line)
- low level https configuration (choose JSSE provider, SSL version, ciphersuite, and random)
- supports cookies, authentication (Basic/Digest/NTLM), proxies, and measures network latency
Information Technology, System Administrators
Java Swing, Command-line
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/jtouch/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.