This is the Linux app named KkShop whose latest release can be downloaded as KkShop.7z. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named KkShop with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
The main motivation while the author was developing this application is just to administrate item's stock in a shop. This application doesn't have feature to financial cash, and all of the transactions in this application is only focused to administrate item's stock. You can use this application in your small retail shop. With this application, you can input items's data in your shop, serve the selling transaction in your shop, and know which item has been reduced in stock.
The program source is included with the distribution of this application. You are free to develop/modify, re-compile, and re-distribute the program source without permission from the author.
- administrate items
- administrate subjects
- administrate transactions
- save & load data from file
- create & print report
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/kkshop/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.