This is the Linux app named Knesset Lobbyist toolkit whose latest release can be downloaded as mklobby.0.6.3.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Knesset Lobbyist toolkit with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Knesset Lobbyist toolkit
Toolkit for civilian activists to cross-check lists of Knesset members (Israeli Parliament) present in the Knesset building and databases of their stands, helping on-site lobbyists work out who to talk to during session days.
Advanced End Users, Non-Profit Organizations
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/mklobby/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.