This is the Linux app named lazysizes whose latest release can be downloaded as 5.3.1.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named lazysizes with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
- Detects any visibility changes on current and future lazyload elements in any web environment
- It directly includes standard responsive image support
- For responsive image support it adds an automatic sizes calculation as also alias names for media queries feature
- It's based on highly efficient, best practice code (runtime and network) to work jank-free at 60fps
- It provides JS and CSS hooks to extend lazysizes with any kind of lazy loading
- Intelligent prefetch/Intelligent resource prioritization
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/lazysizes.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.