This is the Linux app named Mastermind for J2ME to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as MastermindForJ2ME_0.2.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Mastermind for J2ME to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Mastermind for J2ME to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:Mastermind for J2ME is a mobile version of the classic boardgame that is supposed to be playable on all devices supporting J2ME. The most prominent feature is the ability to being able to fully configure the board using a number of parameters.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/mastermindj2me/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.