This is the Linux app named Mastermind RK to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as MastermindRK_z88dk_2020-05-03.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Mastermind RK to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Mastermind RK to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:Mastermind RK is a little cross-platform game for various classic Z80-based computers, written in C using the z88dk compiler (www.z88dk.org).
Your goal is to break a four-digit colour code in as few moves as possible.
The compiled program is a little over 8K in size, so it usually requires the target machine to have at least 16K RAM.
Currently, 59 target systems are supported, including Mattel Aquarius, Sinclair ZX80 and ZX81 (with a separate Chroma colour version), ColecoVision, various Robotron computers, Philips P2000 and VG5000, and many more.
Latest News (3 May 2020):
- New targets supported: Mikro-80 and Primo.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/mastermindrk/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.