This is the Linux app named Megacubo whose latest release can be downloaded as Megacubo_16.7.8_windows_x64.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Megacubo with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Megacubo is an intuitive, multi-language and cross-platform IPTV player with support for history, bookmarks and much more.
You can add as many IPTV lists you want (M3U format) and record live broadcasts to your PC or device.
With Miniplayer mode, you can work or navigate on your PC while watching any broadcast.
- Available for Windows and Linux
- Miniplayer mode, navigate while you watch
- Easy keyboard navigation with arrow keys
- Record live transmissions to your PC
- Add as many IPTV lists you want
- Open your own transmissions streams
- History and bookmarking
Web-based, Other toolkit
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/megacubo-br/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.