This is the Linux app named MEKMUD to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as mekmud.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named MEKMUD to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
MEKMUD to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:MEKMUD is a 100% java-written mud ensuring full portability. Its main goal is to implement a lot of simple scripts to make it easy customizable to various settings. A Legacy of Kain styled world based on this engine is also in the planning stages and will
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/mekmud/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.