This is the Linux app named Metabase whose latest release can be downloaded as Metabasev0.40.5.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Metabase with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Metabase is the easiest way to let everyone in your company access business data and analytics, learn from it and ask questions. Even if you or your colleagues have no experience in SQL, you can easily summarize and visualize your data, share it and let your team ask questions about it.
Metabase creates beautiful graphs and charts, with an easy-to-use dashboard where everyone can create, organize and share exceptionally visualized data. It supports a great number of databases, including Postgres, MySQL, Druid, MongoDB, SQLite and more. Setup literally takes 5 minutes.
- Speedy and simple setup
- Lets everyone ask questions even without SQL knowledge
- Rich dashboards with auto refresh and fullscreen option
- SQL Mode for analysts and data pros
- Create canonical segments and metrics
- Schedule and send charts or results via email or Slack
- Metabot lets you view data anytime on Slack
- Option to humanize data
- Alerts lets you see changes in your data
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/metabase.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.