This is the Linux app named MiniWeb HTTP server whose latest release can be downloaded as miniweb-win32-20130309.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named MiniWeb HTTP server with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
MiniWeb HTTP server
MiniWeb is a high-efficiency, cross-platform, small-footprint HTTP server implementation in C language. It implements GET and POST methods and works on multiple platforms ranging from server, desktop, game console and IoT hardware.
- small footprint HTTP server written in pure C language
- GET & POST actions with basic HTTP authentication
- easy-to-extend with URL handler callbacks
- cross-platform and scalable
- serial port access via HTTP
- integrated UDP server interacting with HTTP server
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/miniweb/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.