This is the Linux app named The Lemur Project whose latest release can be downloaded as lucindri-1.0-bin.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named The Lemur Project with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
The Lemur Project
The Lemur Project develops search engines, browser toolbars, text analysis tools, and data resources that support research and development of information retrieval and text mining software, including the Indri search engine in C++, the Galago search engine research framework in Java, the RankLib learning to rank library, ClueWeb09 and ClueWeb12 datasets and the Sifaka data mining application.
Information Technology, Science/Research, Education, Developers
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/lemur/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.