This is the Linux app named moblog - a mobile weblog system whose latest release can be downloaded as moblog-0.3a.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named moblog - a mobile weblog system with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
moblog - a mobile weblog system
DESCRIPTIONMoblog is a php/postgresql/perl based photo display system. It allows the user to email a photo from anywhere (even mobile phones) and have it instantly be displayed on the webpage. The subject becomes the description displayed on the page.
Advanced End Users, System Administrators, Developers
PostgreSQL (pgsql), SQL-based
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/moblog/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.