This is the Linux app named mulk whose latest release can be downloaded as mulk-0.7.0.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named mulk with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Multi-connection command line tool to download Internet sites. Similar to wget and cURL, but it manages up to 50 parallel links. Main features are: recursive fetching, Metalink retrieving, segmented download and image filtering by width and height.
- up to 50 parallel downloads
- recursive fetching
- downloaded images selected by width and height
- Metalink retrieving
- easy and fast command line tool
- supported protocols: HTTP, HTTPS, FTP, FTPS, TFTP, TELNET, DICT and FILE
- single threaded
- more than 40 command line options
- static and dynamic libraries exported
- Large File Support (LFS)
- reporting capabilities
- make links relative when downloading HTML pages in order to use them locally
Information Technology, Telecommunications Industry, Advanced End Users, Developers, End Users/Desktop
Non-interactive (Daemon), Console/Terminal, Command-line
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/mulk/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.