This is the Linux app named Netduino Laser Tag to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as NetduinoLaserGame.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Netduino Laser Tag to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Netduino Laser Tag to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:Netduino Laser Tag (NLT) is a project that uses the Netduino as a platform for software which controls a game of Laser Tag. It allows you to configure the game beforehand, supervise it while playing, and presents the data after the game finished.
- Configuration on a LCD display with just 3 buttons
- Send and Receive RS232 laser tag commands to an outputport on the Netduino
- Timer, Hits and Shots visible while playing a laser tag game
- Action Controller which handles events (gun trigger/LCD buttons) and executes the appropriate action based on eventtype and state
- Writes scores to a SD card
- Plays sounds on a piezo speaker
Advanced End Users
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/nlt/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.