This is the Linux app named NexuizXonotic-Hybrid to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as NX1_Binary_Patch.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named NexuizXonotic-Hybrid to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
NexuizXonotic-Hybrid to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:What is NX1-Hybrid?
To determine if this project is for you, ask yourself this:
*Would you like to be able to experience both Nexuiz and Xonotic?
*Are you fed up with having to switch between games and configurations?
*Would you like to have just one client with a consistent-seamless interface?
If the answer to any of those questions was YES, then that means that NX1-Hybrid is for you!
It provides you with a seamless integration of Xonotic and Nexuiz, a consistent menu interface (Xonotic based) and the ability to choose your desired game server and just play!
Who made NX1-Hybrid possible?
All credits go to the development teams behind Xonotic, Nexuiz, Darkplaces, SDL and many other subprojects.
Thank you for reading this and most importantly have fun!
For more information and additional screenshots please visit:
- Nexuiz-Xonotic Game Client
- Aggregated Nexuiz and Xonotic Servers List
- Seamless Menu Interface and Consistent User Configuration
Project is a 3D engine
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/nx1-hybrid/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.