This is the Linux app named Open Eye - Business Process Management whose latest release can be downloaded as openeye-server-ce-1.1.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Open Eye - Business Process Management with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Open Eye - Business Process Management
Open Eye is a BPM project reusing existing efforts made within the open source community, like jBPM, Birt and Seam, to create an off-the-shelf solution. It provides you with ready to use process libraries which can be tailored to your specific needs.
- Visualization of processes by digitalization
- Process monitoring and reporting
- Integration of information sources related by process
- Standardization of process information between people, products and partners
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/open-eye/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.