This is the Linux app named Open Force QST whose latest release can be downloaded as OpenForceQST-1.0.Beta.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Open Force QST with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Open Force QST
Open Force QST is a Query and Schema Tool for Salesforce. View and keep historical records of your schema. Compare schema with history to find changes. Query your Salesforce instance using SOQL and display results. Create reports from saved Queries.
- Query your Salesforce instance using SOQL
- View current and prior Schemas
- Create reports using saved queries
End Users/Desktop, Management
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/openforceqst/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.