This is the Linux app named OS X Mercury whose latest release can be downloaded as OpenMercury_1.0.3.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named OS X Mercury with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
OS X Mercury
OS X Mercury is an attempt of utilizing modern technologies, to produce the most accurate web-based Mac OS X-like environment, while providing means of browsing through content and/or useful web-based applications.
System Administrators, Developers, End Users/Desktop
Project is a user interface (UI) system, Web-based
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/osxmercury/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.