This is the Linux app named PiCon Picture Converter whose latest release can be downloaded as setup.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named PiCon Picture Converter with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
PiCon Picture Converter
PiCon (πCon) Picture Converter is an image converter that allows users to convert image files from one file format to another.
- Supports JPG/PNG/ICO/BMP/EMF/WMF/EXIF/GIF/TIFF formats
- Optimized for Windows 8
- Touch Screen optimization
- Asynchronous File Conversion
- User Friendly User Interface
- Clean Intuitive User Interface
- Runs on Mac OS X, Windows, Linux, and Solaris
Information Technology, Advanced End Users, Developers, End Users/Desktop, Testers, Management
.NET/Mono, Java AWT, Cocoa (MacOS X)
C#, Java, Objective-C 2.0
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/piconpicture/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.