This is the Linux app named Plist Reader and Writer library whose latest release can be downloaded as plistreader-1.1.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Plist Reader and Writer library with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Plist Reader and Writer library
This library is developed to read and write Property List (PLIST) files. These files are widely used by OsX programs. This library easily gives you the ability to read and write those files and to use the content downstream in your programs.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/javaplistreader/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.