This is the Linux app named PixelController whose latest release can be downloaded as pixelcontroller-distribution-2.1.0-RC1.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named PixelController with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
PixelController – a matrix control project by Michael Vogt , (c) 2010-2013. The main goal of this application is to create an easy to use matrix controller software which creates stunning visuals!
Keywords: Arduino, Teensy, OSC, MIDI, PureData, Visuals, RealTime
- Drive your (LED) Matrix with style
- Audio reactive (Volume, Hat, Snarre and Beat detection)
- Supports multiple output protocols (PixelInvaders, ArtNet, E1.31, TPM2, plain UDP, miniDMX ...)
- More than 80 nice looking presets
- Supports multiple Panels
- Integrated GUI
- CLI Interface
- OSC Interface
- TCP Interface
- Processing examples (also Android Processing examples)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/pixelcontroller/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.