This is the Linux app named PixelDbg whose latest release can be downloaded as PixelDbg_0.8_Win_x86.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named PixelDbg with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Turn any data stream into an image and observe various patterns and pictures. Recover images from corrupted or unknown archives (i.e. Windows hibernation files, binary dumps, etc.). Change channel order and pixel format on the fly to interpret given data in different ways. Easily adjust scanline and image tiling while inspecting data. Observe if given data stream has high entropy. Save currently visible data as an image and analyze it later.
- Rifle through gigabytes of data visually (unknown archives, OS swap files, etc.)
- Change pixel format, scanline, tiling, etc. on the fly to find images in any data
- Check S3TC/DXT or RLE compressed data
- Visually tell if data might be compressed, encrypted or compressable
- Save current view as an image for later analysis
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/pixeldbg/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.