This is the Linux app named Podget whose latest release can be downloaded as podget-0.8.5.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Podget with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Podget is a simple podcast aggregator optimized for running as a scheduled background job (i.e. cron), with support for categories & folders, importing servers from OPML lists & iTunes PCAST files, exporting an OPML file, automatic playlist creation and cleanup.
Updated in Version 0.8 on June5, 2016 to include support for ATOM feeds in additions to RSS feeds.
As of Nov 9, 2015 the CVS hosted by Sourceforge will no longer be updated. The last version to be uploaded into the CVS was version 0.7.9. I've moved the development files to Git and they are accessible at:
I will continue to post release versions here so feel free to download them!
- Console/Terminal Application
- Bash Shell Script
- Podcast Aggregator
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/podget/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.