This is the Linux app named Project35 whose latest release can be downloaded as project35-1.0-win.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Project35 with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Project35 is a suite of software tools that generate forms based on XML schemas. Originally derived from the Pedro research project, the Project35 tools have been modified to support more production-level use cases, esp. in the developing world.
Non-Profit Organizations, Information Technology, Healthcare Industry, Science/Research
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/project35/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.