This is the Linux app named ProofReading Markup Language whose latest release can be downloaded as prml020test.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named ProofReading Markup Language with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
ProofReading Markup Language
An XML DTD & schema for a ProofReading Markup Language, and reference implementations, to provide for annotation of printed errors and their correction. PRML will be intended for use by proofreaders, editors, and others in the publishing industry.
Developers, End Users/Desktop
GTK+, Gnome, Plugins, Web-based, Win32 (MS Windows)
C++, PHP, Perl, Visual Basic .NET
MySQL, Other file-based DBMS, SQL-based, XML-based
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/prml/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.