This is the Linux app named Property List Library whose latest release can be downloaded as property-list-2.0.0.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Property List Library with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Property List Library
Read/write property list library written in Java with support for reading/writing XML and binary property list files.
Property lists are key/value datastores for serialized objects, mainly used in Mac OS X.
- Read/write property list files
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/plist/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.