This is the Linux app named PureNuke whose latest release can be downloaded as Beta1-FIXED-080304.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named PureNuke with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONPureNuke is the next revolution in Content Management Systems. It quickly installs onto most PHP and MySQL configured servers, and is very compact (but still powerful) for quick portability. Many plugins can be easily installed from a public repository.
Developers, End Users/Desktop
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/purenuke/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.