This is the Linux app named PurePostPro whose latest release can be downloaded as PurePostPro.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named PurePostPro with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONPurePostPro is a utility that is run via the PureFTPd uploadscript facility. It's one solution to centrally handling uploads from a number of users, and extensive logging is provided by a Perl+MySQL combination. The key feature of the software is that duplicate files should be detected, and incoming files have an MD5 checksum automatically generated. All upload details, including timestamp, uploaded-by, checksum, filename and location are all stored in a 2-table database. The software should not impact the FTP server software as it is run separately. Coming soon will be a complementary application that will run as a daemon and scan the logging database on a regular basis. Specific processing/handling will be available on a per-user basis. The package includes all documentation and scripts to help set up the MySQL database. The script is easy to configure for your own needs. Some Perl DBI knowledge is useful if you intend to modify the script, but not essential.
System Administrators, Auditors
Perl DBI/DBD, MySQL
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/purepostpro/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.